All of us needs some motivation in our lives, no matter what type of success we want to achieve. These 100 short motivational quotes will give what everything that you need to create your success. Also, these 100 short motivational quotes which has power to change your mind and thoughts to achieve any goal.
100 short motivational quotes aren’t too much, because we as entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, and bosses, must realize that everything we think actually matters. We must know that everything comes from our thoughts and we must control them. If we want to become successful, then we must think successful – that’s the rule number 1 and the rule number 2 it’s never be number 2. The other things that you need to become successful you can find in these 100 short motivational quotes.
When you achieve your goals and when you become successful, then everyone that was telling you can’t do it, will be shocked. Allow the 100 short motivational quotes to affect your thoughts and change them on better.
- Buy this book: Quotes That Will Change Your Life if you really want to change your life and finally become successful.
100 short motivational quotes:
1. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
2. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
3. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.
4. In the waves of change we find our direction.
5. When you feel like quitting think about why you started.
6. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
7. Focus on where you want to go not on what you fear.
8. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
9. Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
10. You’ve got what it takes but it will take everything you got.
11. Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
12. My father used to say don’t raise your voice improve your argument.
13. The pain I feel today will be the strength feel tomorrow.
14. Without rain nothing grows learn to embrace the storms of your life.
15. Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you are.
16. Some people think I’m unhappy, but I’m not I just appreciate silence in a world that never stops talking.
17. Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
18. Don’t look back you’re not going that way.
19. If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.
20. Look while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
21. If you are persistent, you will get it. if you are consistent you will keep it.
22. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
23. Your mind is a powerful thing. when you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
24. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
25. Great things never came from comfort zones.
26. The man on top of mountain didn’t fall there.
27. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
28. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
29. Make it happen. Shock everyone.
30. Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
31. If you want something you never have, you have to do something you’ve never done.
32. Be stubborn about your goals. and flexible about your methods.
33. Look in the mirror that’s your competition.
34. Your only limit is you.
35. You will get there but only if you keep going.
36. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know, you may learn something new.
37. Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
38. Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.
39. Set goals that scare you and excite you at the same time.
40. A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure.
41. A lion doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.
42. Find three hobbies you love: One to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative.
43. Decide what you want make a fucking plan and work on that shit. Every single day.
44. Excuses don’t get results.
45. I never lose either i win or i learn.
46. Wake up with determination go to bed with satisfaction.
47. Practice like you’ve never won. Perform like you’ve never lost.
48. No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.
49. Falling down is an accident. Staying down is a choice.
50. A women with a beautiful body is good for a night, but a woman with a beautiful mind is good for a lifetime.
51. The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
52. Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.
53. Never let success get your head. Never let failure get your heart.
54. One day, or day one you decide.
55. That fact that you aren’t where you want to be should be enough motivation.
56. Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
57. Whoever is trying to bring you down, is already bellow you.
58. When you start seeing your worth you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
59. The things that excite you are not random. They connected to your purpose. Follow them.
60. You’re allowed to scream, you are allowed to cry, but do not give up.
61. Be so good they can’t ignore you.
62. Strong people don’t put others down they lift them up.
63. Believe in yourself you will be unstoppable.
64. You get what you focus on.
65. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
66. It comes down to one simple: thing how bad do you want it?
67. Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.
68. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
69. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
70. Work hard in silence let your success be the noise.
71. Stress, anxiety and depression are caused when we are living to please others.
72. I’m thankful for my struggle because without it wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
73. Every failure is a lesson. If you not willing to fail, you are not ready to succeed.
74. It’s a slow process, but quitting won’t speed it up.
75. A little progress each day adds up to big results.
76. Sky above me earth bellow me fire within me.
77. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
78. A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
79. Don’t call it a dream call it a plan.
80. If you really want to do something you’ll find a way. If you don’t you’ll find an excuse.
81. Don’t be in such a rush to figure everything out. Embrace the unknown and let your life surprise you.
82. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
83. Be strong but not rude, be kind but not weak, be humble but not timid, be proud but not arrogant.
84. With every risk come big success, take the risk or lose the chance.
85. Discipline is going what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to do it.
86. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
87. Life is then percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you react to it.
88. It doesn’t matter what others are doing. It matters what you are doing.
89. Everything you need is already inside you. Don’t wait for others to light your fire. You have your own matches.
90. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
91. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can’t get very far until you change it.
92. I’m not trying to prove anything, I’m just doing me. Motivate me, support me or get out of my way.
93. Push yourself because, no one else is going to do it for you.
94. A positive attitude will lead to positive outcomes.
95. Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.
96. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
97. You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. you can do is change how you react to it.
98. No matter how you feel get up, dress up, show up and never give up.
99. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
100. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
101. If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.
- We also recommend you this book: The Treasury of Quotes