Marshall Mathers, Eminem, Slim Shady is a lyrical genius and there’s no doubt about it. Eminem’s lyric quotes have given much hope, life inspiration and motivation to people who don’t feel like they have anything to live for.
To be successful, first of all you need motivation. Eminem motivational quotes will help you with that. He had so many troubles and very tough life, but he succeeded. We all have to learn from people like him. They know the best how it’s to be nothing and from nothing to become something big.
Eminem’s motivational story has helped me and on a lot other people to fight in our lives for everything we want and we deserve. I’ve become much more self confident by listening Eminem’s music, reading his quotes and his life story.
Eminem motivational quotes:
- Before you judge someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
- Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight.
- It’s okay to lose people, but never lose yourself.
- I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn’t.
- In my mind I’m a fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.
- Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know what the f**k I’ve been trough.
- Be proud of who you are.
- Life is too short and I got no time to sit around just wasting it.
- A normal life is boring.
- You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game.
- Everything could have been so perfect, but life ain’t a fairytale.
- Success is my only option, failure not.
- Push this generation of kids to stand and fight, for the right to say something you might not like.
- It hurts, but I never show, this pain you’ll never know.
- What comes around, goes around.
- Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.
- Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.
- The truth is, you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.
- I never got to say I love you as much as I wanted to.
- I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between people will either love you for it or hate your for it.
- But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.
- If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down.
- You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.
- Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get f****d, just stay true to you.
- The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded.