Eric Thomas is a famous motivational speaker, author and minister. Speeches by Thomas have been widely viewed and they are popular on YouTube. So, this time we have 20 Eric Thomas motivational quotes.
After becoming known by the Eric Thomas motivational quotes and as a preacher and motivational speaker, Thomas founded a company to offer education consulting, executive coaching and athletic development.
Thomas has given motivational talks to collegiate and professional athletes. Also, Lebron James has credited Thomas as big part of his inspiration for winning the 2012 NBA Championship. Thomas voice-overs on ESPN advertisements for Major League Baseball and the National Football League.
Eric Thomas has three books, which you must read it if you really want to be successful. Believe me, they will help you so much – because they are very useful, of course.
Eric Thomas books:
- The Secret to Success (2011)
- Greatness Is Upon You: Laying the Foundation (2013)
- Average Skill Phenomenal Will (2015)
Eric Thomas motivational quotes are incredibly inspiring, and so are his videos, speeches that you can find it on YouTube and books that you can find it above. He is a truly motivating and inspiring legend. I recommend you to check out his YouTube channel after reading the quotes below.
But now, these are the best 20 Eric Thomas motivational quotes:
1. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.
2. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.
3. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
4. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
5. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
6. I used my pain to pushed me to the greatness.
7. People with good intentions make promises, but people with good character keep them.
8. It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
9. Don’t make habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
10. Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.
11. I don’t want to hang my hat on one are of life and think I’m successful. I’m not on that! I want the triple double.
12. No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me up.
13. When you get to a place where you don’t go for what you can get, but you go for what you can give, you gonna see your life change tremendously.
14. Everybody wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what beasts do.
15. My greatest asset is I was homeless.
16. All men are created equal. Some work harder in preseason.
17. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
18. You can’t sleep. Broke people sleep. You got to be willing to sacrifice sleep, if you sleep you may miss the opportunity to be successful.
19. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
20. Are you ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become?