Eric Thomas is a famous motivational speaker, author, and minister. Motivational speeches by Eric Thomas have been widely viewed and they are popular on YouTube. But, this time we have the best 20 Eric Thomas quotes for motivation in life.
After becoming known by the motivational quotes, as a preacher and motivational speaker, Eric Thomas founded a company to offer education consulting, executive coaching and athletic development.
Thomas has given motivational speeches and talks to collegiate and professional athletes. Also, Lebron James has credited Eric Thomas as a big part of his inspiration for winning the 2012 NBA Championship. Thomas voice-overs on ESPN advertisements for Major League Baseball and the National Football League.
I also love his motivational speeches and they really helped me and pushed me, in the hardest times in my life.
Don’t forget to buy his best books and learn how to become successful. Here are links from Amazon:
- Greatness Is Upon You: Laying the Foundation
- The Grind: The New Handbook For Success
- Eric Thomas Wisdom: 169 Rules On How To Succeed As Bad As You Wanna Breathe
Eric Thomas quotes are also incredibly inspiring. So are his videos and motivational speeches that you can find them on YouTube. He is a truly motivating and inspiring legend. I recommend you to check out his YouTube channel after reading these motivational quotes below.
Before or after reading these quotes by Eric Thomas, you should read and these 25 quotes by Eminem.
These are the best 20 Eric Thomas quotes for motivation in life:
1. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.
2. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.
3. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
4. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
5. Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind.
6. I used my pain to push me to greatness.
7. People with good intentions make promises, but people with good character keep them.
8. It’s not easy, but it’s simple.
9. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
10. Don’t cry to give up, cry to keep going.
11. I don’t want to hang my hat on one are of life and think I’m successful. I’m not on that! I want the triple-double.
12. No alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me up.
13. When you get to a place where you don’t go for what you can get, but you go for what you can give, you gonna see your life change tremendously.
14. Everybody wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do.
15. My greatest asset is I was homeless.
16. All men are created equal. Some work harder in preseason.
17. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
18. You can’t sleep. Broke people sleep. You got to be willing to sacrifice sleep if you sleep you may miss the opportunity to be successful.
19. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
20. Are you ready to sacrifice who you are, for what you will become?
Learn more about Eric Thomas at moneyinc.com.