Sometimes even the most ambitious among us struggle to get motivated and that’s normal. During difficult times, we all need something that will motivate us to keep going.
We have a lot of motivational quotes, but this time we have 20 funny motivational quotes. Motivation can make a great difference in life. Your level of motivation will also determine whether or not you’re able to continuously force yourself to do whatever it takes.
You probably know that our Pinterest account is really big, with more than 21k followers at the time writing this. If you want to have beautiful pictures and Pinterest account, just hit me up on Fiverr and I can do that for you too. I will do pictures for your account for a really cheap price. Find out more:
If you combine motivation with something to laugh about, you’ll get a powerful mixture. That’s why we’ve compiled this selection of truly funny motivational quotes.
It’s time to read the next 20 funny motivational quotes:
1. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito. – Dalai Lama
2. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas A. Edison
3. Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway. – Robert Downey Jr.
4. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
5. If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly. – Steve Maraboli
10. Only he who attempts the absurd is capable of achieving the impossible. – Miguel de Unamuno
11. The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… One step at a time. – Joe Girard
12. Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times. – Napoleon Hill
13. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
14. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. – Confucius
15. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. – A.A. Milne
16. The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground. – James Jason
17. We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
18. I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book. – Groucho Marx
19. I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. – Benjamin Franklin
20. Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost. – Martina Navratilova
If you love reading and you are interested in more reading than only these 20 funny quotes, we recommend this book to you:
Quotes Every Man Should Know – $5.99
Which one is your favorite motivational quote? To be honest, I love all of these motivational quotes. So, I hope you enjoyed these 20 funny motivational quotes too, and if you want to read more, you should read it from Planet of Success.
Create a photo website in only few minutes with SmugMug: