It seems that each day present a different challenge and no matter what day it is, we’re here to help. These 5 inspiring long quotes will offer perfect inspiration and motivation for all week long.
You need something that will push you forward every time you think on giving up. Let these 5 inspiring long quotes push you forward on your journey to success. Like we said above, we are here for that, you write an inspiring stories and quotes that will pushed you forward. So, enough with talking, let’s read the 5 inspiring long quotes.
5 Inspiring long quotes:
1. Living is about capturing the essence of things. I go through my life every day with a vial, a vial wherein can be found precious essential oils of every kind! The priceless, fragrant oils that are the essence of my experiences, my thoughts.
I walk inside a different realm from everybody else, in that I am existing in the essence of things; every time there is reason to smile, I hold out my glass vial and capture that drop of oil, that essence, and then I smile. And that is why I have smiled, and so you and I may be smiling at the same time but I am smiling because of that one drop of cherished, treasured oil that I have extracted.
When I write, I find no need to memorize an idea, a plot, a sequence of things: no. I must only capture the essence of a feeling or a thought and once I have inhaled that aroma, I know that I have what I need.
2. I looked long and hard for the paper roses! I found the reddest red ribbon, and a little golden card! We were all there together, many of us, in the same place; but I was the only one who found the paper roses, the only one who chose the reddest red ribbon, and the only one who topped off with a golden card.
And so I learned that if people are unhappy, it is only because they don’t know how to look for the paper roses, they don’t see the reddest red ribbon, and they don’t like the little golden cards. We are all in the same wrap-shoppe in this life. But we are different. Because some of us are looking for the paper roses, choosing the reddest red ribbon, and picking up the little golden cards.
3. You’re the insane one. You don’t even love the world you created. So how can you expect us to love and respect you? An endless repetition of natural destruction and stupid, meaningless wars. Because we don’t understand it, we have no way to stop it.
We may be stupid and not know what to do… But we fight to move forward towards that which we think is right. Not just sticking to the arbitrary boundaries you created.
We make lots of mistakes, and get hurt… But we keep believing in miracles. Looking for a truth we can’t yet see. We do it our own way. Because we believe our lives mean something.
4. “Peace is something like happiness; you cannot say “I will be happy when…” and you can’t say “I will be peaceful when…” Your happiness shouldn’t depend on the situation you’re in nor on the circumstances that surround you.
In the same breath, you cannot wait for everything around you to become peaceful in order for you to say “I am peaceful.” In both happiness and peace, there is a heart of strength, determination and steadfastness; a heart that has the power to make things happen. You have to be at peace. You have to be happy. Now.
5. I see myself as a Scottish sky: there are rain clouds, rainbows and sun rays that run and overtake one another, mingle together and dance with each other! You see all of this within seconds of looking up! It’s a living sky, it breathes and it’s real! And I think that when you look at me, you’ll see my rain clouds first, because only after rain clouds can there come the rainbows.
You see, if the rainbows come first, then the rainbows aren’t even real, so I think that if people deserve to see my real rainbows, then they will just know that they need to stick around through the rain! Like a Scottish sky, I want to be real and breathing and running. I don’t want to be a clear blue all the time, or a dark grey all the time or have fake rainbows painted onto me; I want to be Scottish.