Motivation is very important for every sport. You must be motivated, if you want better and better results. We are trying to motivate you with the quotes and by Kevin Durant speech hard work beats talents.
The motivational Kevin Durant speech hard work beats talent bellow is very powerful, but you must feel it with your heart, not just listening with your ears!
Kevin Durant speech hard work beats talent:
The Kevin Durant speech hard work beats talent was so powerful and motivational. We have also another speech (of course, both speeches we don’t own) about hard work. Follow them, listen them and feel them. Then you will see results on you. If you work hard, you can beat anyone, but the most important is to beat the old you. Make some change, start from today, don’t wait the perfect time. Create the perfect time, right NOW! Here is few Kevin Durant quotes:
- I know that hard work got me here. And the day I stop working hard, this can all go away
- It’s hard to play well, but it’s easy to work hard.
- So many people doubted me. They motivated me every single day, to be who I am!
- It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get up.
- I’ve learn what it feels like to lose, believe me. But I think in the end, that’s just going to make winning that much better.
Fitness motivation: Hard work beats talent
At the end of the fillings is nothing, but at the end of the principle is a promise. Behind you look, it might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your filling, but behind every principle is a promise. As some of you in your life, the reason why you not achieve your goal right not, because you are just all about your fillings.
You want it, and you are going to go all out to have it! It’s not going to be easy. When you want to change, it’s not easy, but if it was easy, everybody would do it. But if you are serious, you’ll go out.
I’m in control here, I’m not going to let me down. I’m not gonna let this destroy me, I’m coming back and I’ll be stronger and better because of it!
- Remember your goal and why you started.
- Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
- If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
- Laziness fuels more laziness. Activity fuels more activity.
- Don’t focus on the skinny, focus on the healthy.
- Strength: Anyone can workout for an hour, but to control what goes on your plate the other 23 hours… that’s hard work!
- Train like an athlete, eat like a nutritionist, sleep like a baby, win like a champion.
- I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens if I don’t!
- If you want to get fit, you have to give away only one thing – your excuses!
- Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it.
From the Kevin Durant speech hard work and the Fitness Motivation I’ve learn that: this year I will make my goals become a reality! I won’t talk about them anymore. I CAN, I CAN, I CAN! Check out this book Fitness & Exercise Motivation for more motivation and bigger success.