Life lessons motivational quotes and stories have very amazing ability to motivate others and change the way we feel about our lives. This is the reason why we find them so much interesting and crucial on our roads to success. Wee see, the way that we think and feel about ourselves.
That includes your beliefs and expectations about how much can be possible for us, to determines everything that happens to us. When we change the quality of our thinking, we change the quality of your life. Or maybe sometimes instantly, what do you think, whether life lessons motivational quotes can change your life?
1. Never give up on your aspirations. Sometimes life is funny and can get in the way with simple distractions, but don’t let that stop you. If you have a dream, then go for it, but first you need to learn these life lessons motivational quotes.
You have the power to make it manifest itself into something fantastic, so mesmerizing that it has the possibility to astonish even the most daring of minds. Dream on and make it a reality.
2. There is nothing wrong with being Human. What is wrong is how so many take for granted the gift of our being human and never learn that we are also to be HUMANE, hence our HUMANITY. We are born Man but it takes years of education, trial and error to be TRULY HUMAN.
It takes an ability to see beyond yourself, and to be able to RELINQUISH YOUR EGO And that is something that far too many neglects to consider in their chase for life, liberty and the pursuit of PRODUCTS.
Things can never make us happy and the accumulation of wealth only aids in separating us from our common cause to be ONE SOCIETY. ONE RACE. ONE MANKIND.
Until we are equal and able to see eye to eye with our most base concerns of housing, Food, education and financial well-being solved, we shall never have a society of ONE!
3. People who are unable to stand within the dark places of life, those who are always running towards their happy places, are the same things as candles without flames.
There is no worth in a candle without a flame, and we only add the flame when there is darkness. Without darkness, there would be no need for warriors and angels.
Warriors are not made because the whole world is happy and angels were not formed because there are no demons. Be of worth, have a flame.
4. There are two things that may happen to a person: the first is that you become so soft that no one and nothing can break you, and the second is that you become so hard that nothing and no one can break you. Either way you go, the path will be very painful.
But herein is the great sadness of it all: that anyone must try to become something that cannot be broken (whether the soft or the hard). Why must we be born into a world where we must spend our lives struggling to become unbreakable?
Life is too short to waste it on unnecessary things
5. Life is too short to hold grudges, plan vengeance, and be angry for too long. And people say things like that all the time, but words like that only take on their meaning when you experience someone close to you passing away.
There are truly not enough minutes, hours, days, months, years, to spend any amount of time on being and doing anything other than going into the direction of your happiness.
Acceptance is better than correction and joy is better than revenge. Innocent laughter is better than anger.
6. Life lessons motivational quotes and time are the great healer. No matter how difficult the circumstances that cross our path, it takes time for our emotions, minds and spirit to process what’s happened. Rushing to make choices too quickly can send us down the wrong fork in the road.
It’s normal and natural to feel overwhelmed, out of sorts and confused when a major change knocks on our door. While you may be forced to make some choices quickly, delay as many choices as possible until time has worked its magic. When you feel on solid ground again, you will be ready to make better choices about the future.
7. If God on the Cross is God shamming a human tragedy, it turns the Passion of Christ into the Farce of Christ. The death of the Son must be real. Father Martin assured me it was. But once a dead God, always a dead God, even resurrected.
The Son must have the taste for death forever in His mouth. The Trinity must be tainted by it; there must be a certain stench at the right hand of God the Father. The horror must be real.
Why would God wish that upon Himself? Why not leave death to the mortals? And why make dirty what is beautiful, spoil what is perfect? Love. That was Father Martin’s answer.
8. Don’t try to change the world; just change yourself. Why? Because the whole world is only relative to the eyes that are looking at it. Your world actually only exists for as long as you exist and with the death of you, includes the death of your world.
Therefore, if there is no peace in your heart; you will find no peace in this world, if there is no happiness in your life, you will find no happiness anywhere around you, if you have no love in your heart, you will not find love anywhere and if you do not fly around freely inside your own soul like a bird with perfectly formed wings.
Then there will never be any freedom for you regardless if you are on a mountaintop removed from all attachments to all of mankind! Even the mountaintop cannot give you freedom if it is not already flying around there inside your own soul! So I say, change yourself. Not the world.
What are your creeds?
9. My creed is this: To make sure that every single ounce of true kindness given to me, will never be forgotten, and not only remain unforgotten, but that those acts of true kindness will multiply and bear fruit just because they were planted in me.
To make people’s acts of true kindness towards me multiply like investments. That’s my creed. So that a person who has bestowed a goodness upon me, will never be able to regret that act and will in fact say to herself or himself I am so glad that I did that for her, it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done.
A good investment. And I know for sure that the people who have shown me any amount of true kindness, can say for certain, that it’s one of the best things they’ve done in life, because I make sure that they can say that about me.
Ask anyone who’s been kind to me, and they will tell you. Because this is my creed in life. There is no greater evil, in my opinion, than the evil that infests a person who takes for granted any amount of true kindness given to her/him. To forget a kindness done unto you, is to be just like a donkey. Donkeys might even be better. And so this is the creed that I live by.
10. It’s easy to get carried away in the search for “experience.” I think that people boast of “experience” as if all experience is good.
The whole world will tell you that all mistakes are good and all experiences are worthwhile. Nevertheless, I believe in an equilibrium. I always say “throw yourself out there” but at the same time, I want to tell you, that there are so many experiences in life that you’re better off not experiencing.
Experience is not always a positive thing, it can affect a person in such a way that it is like finding a tulip trampled under foot, run over by bicycles and spit on. And then the tulip is set on a windowsill for sale with a sign that says “I have had so much experience, that’s why I’m more expensive.”
But the truth is, there’s nothing wrong with being that tulip in the field, untouched and caressed by moonlight. Yes, we have the choice to make mistakes, but we also have the choice to choose what things we allow in to make marks upon our lives. It is okay to be untouched by darkness.
11. Here is a universal law: that when it comes to negative and positive, you will always thrive more powerfully in the positive if you have first been immersed in, and have heroically overcome, the polar opposite negative of that thing. To abide in the positive existence of something, without having known and overcome it’s polar opposite— that is to be only a frame of the real structure.
Easily toppled down and taken apart. True power is in the hands of the one who thrives in the positive, after having known and conquered the negative. Because when the demons come along, she will say to those demons: “I know you, I have owned you, but now you bow down to me.
12. In every single scenario that you step into, in life, it is like stepping into a body of water and you need to stop and really stand there to feel what’s going on in that water— the temperature, the direction of the current, the particles in the water that brush up onto your skin, you need to close your eyes and inhale deeply to distinguish the scents that come from it.
I have always done this, since I was a small boy, being aware of and feeling every atom that’s in there. I’m a Water Bender. I bend the water; the water does not bend me.
13. Never miss an opportunity to learn another life skill. Just because you are an author or a doctor does not mean that you cannot learn carpentry, auto mechanics, electrical wiring, farming, or any other discipline. Each of these skills will give you the opportunity to help someone and to make a friend.
Your new friend probably has a skill that you do not. If you will just ask every skilled person you see to show you how he does what he does, you will have the tools to succeed in life, to make new friends, and to save a boatload of money.
Be proud if you’re different than others
14. Lots of people are born into lives that feel like a journey in the very middle of a big ship on familiar seas; they sit comfortably, crossing their legs, they know when the sun will rise and when the moon will wane, they have plans that they follow, they have a map! But then there are those of us, a few, who are born into lives that feel like standing at the very top of the ship’s stern.
We have to stand up, hold on tight for dear life, we never know when the waves will rock and we never know where the sun will set or when the moon will wane! Nothing follows the laws of common nature and we live in a wild, wild awakening and the only map we have is the map of the stars!
We’re called to see the lighting tear at the horizon, we’re chosen to roar with the tempests, but we’re also the first ones to see the suns rise, the first ones to watch the moons form anew! There is nothing ordinary, nothing at all. But neither are we! And we wouldn’t want it any other way!
15. The earth will support anything that supports life. What I have found after a soul retrieval is that one cannot numb out anymore. Each and every one of us must make personal and planetary decisions to stop abusing life.
Whether a person a has to give up an abusive relationship, take a more active political role, or increase awareness of how we continue to abuse our environment, we all now have to be responsible. Being responsible means responding to what is needed. We find a need to wake up and change our reality to a stance of power…
16. Incredible how so many people have no sense of honor. How does this happen? This happens by thriving on how one appears to the world around him rather than cultivating a person inside him that he knows is honorable and that he can be proud of.
When all the focus is on what people think about you based upon your Facebook profile or based upon the exterior that you put on everyday; you leave no room for looking at yourself and saying, “I want to look into the mirror every day and see someone that I can be proud of.” And that’s what a life of honor is based upon.
It is based upon the knowledge that you know your own actions, your own self, and you can see the things that you do and know the things that you think. You answer to yourself, therefore, your standards need to come up to what you expect of yourself. It doesn’t matter at all if anybody is looking.
When such a sense of honor is present in a large group of people, that’s when we see no crime rate or a very low crime rate, respect for other human life and personas, respect for the surroundings and really a respect for oneself. Because a respect for other people can only first be born from a true respect for oneself.
17. There are those who say that spiritual enlightenment is achieved through the denial of oneself. You must deny yourself many things, go and live in a mountain top, never mingle with other people, talk to the birds. But I say to you, why should you dismantle your home? Where is the meaning in removing the bricks from your walls one by one? What is the purpose in uprooting your floors? Is there any significance in only allowing yourself a tin roof and a muddy bed? Why deny your house its structure?
A truly enlightened soul is strong enough, is bright enough to live and shine through, even in a beautiful house! There is no need to ransack the house in order to see an inner beauty etched against a distraught surrounding. A bright and beautiful soul can shine forth even from inside an equally beautiful surrounding.
18. We are all surrounded with so much static energy, that it is actually crucial to develop the ability to remove that and to flow through the streams in life that we make— the ones that are not stagnant, the ones that are real, the energy that is flowing and that is real and that is actual.
You can get so caught up with what your friends think about your photo on Facebook that you don’t realize your loss of ability to actually feel what in fact was going on in that photo.
Too often, we stop to smell the flowers in order to show someone that we have stopped to smell the flowers; without actually smelling anything with our noses! This is scary. We live in a scary world.
19. Our identities are forged in the fires of trial. What we become after those fires always burn’s forever into the future we create. Our lives are meant to merge into a destiny of the consciousness of the world. Move forward with a purpose and sight on your destiny, your goal. If you fall down a few times, GET YOUR ASS BACK UP!
The future is frightening but must be faced head on and best to do so with a little courage and hope than with cringing fear and utter hopelessness. Manifest your own destiny. CREATE YOUR FUTURE! CREATE YOU!
20. What a shame it would be, if upon death, one who lived his life following his religion, were to find out that there is no Heaven and no Hell and that all souls just go out and back to the places where they came from, finally free from the monsters that hung onto their backs while they were in this world!
And what a shame it would be, if upon death, one who lived life with no thought of her own soul, were to find out that some souls go to some place wonderful and some souls go to some place horrible!
But what a shame it would be, for anyone, to live a life here on this Earth full of fear, void of freedom and happiness, meaningless and empty, due to either the probability of Heaven and Hell or the absence thereof!
So what is really true, is that you and I have bones in our bodies and have flesh under our skin and we ought to live this life right here in such a way that creates Heaven on Earth and puts Hell far away.