Quotes are the most known when it comes to getting motivation and inspiration. This time we have long inspirational quotes instead of short. These quotes are also very motivational and inspirational. Well, check our five long inspirational quotes and tell us what you think about them and does they were helpful to you.
We can begin with our long inspirational quotes:
- The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change, the only way that we can change is if we learn, the only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.
- Pain is a pesky part of being human, I’ve learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can’t be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.
- Why do we always begin to think about people when they die? I think we should think about people while they’re still alive! That way, they can know that we’re thinking about them! I always tell people when I’m thinking about them, or that I thought about them, or that I have been thinking about them and it almost always scares them away. I am practicing the art of life and if that is frightening to them then maybe they need to start living while they’re still alive!
- Silk is a fine, delicate, soft, illuminating, beautiful substance. But you can never rip it! If a man takes this tender silk and attempts to tear it, and cannot tear it, is he in his right mind to say “This silk is fake! I thought it was soft, I thought it was delicate, but look, I cannot even tear it”? Surely, this man is not in his right mind! The silk is not fake! This silk is 100% real. It’s the man who is stupid!
- Life is not compassionate towards victims. The trick is not to see yourself as one. It’s never too late! I know I’ve felt like the victim in various situations in my life. But, it’s never too late for me to realize that it’s my responsibility to stand on victorious ground and know that whatever it is I’m experiencing or going through, those are just the clouds rolling by while I stand here on the top of this mountain! This mountain called Victory! The clouds will come and the clouds will go, but the truth is that I’m high up here on this mountaintop that reaches into the sky! I am a victor. I didn’t climb up the mountain, I was born on top of it!