You can get inspiration and motivation from a lot of things, but what inspires and motivates you the most? My secret to success is in positivity, motivation and inspiration which you can find in these long life quotes.
It’s really easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. The crucial part of finding inspiration is having a positive outlook on life. With the long life quotes above, you can get motivation and really good life lessons. There are times when it’s difficult to feel positive, which is normal because life can be difficult sometimes. But, what we really need to do is read more stuff like the next long life quotes and not giving up!
These are the five long life quotes:
1. Many people hide inside of their “not-knowing” and, afraid of taking the risk, settle for mediocrity in their life. They imitate the same safe, easy life that other people walk. They mistake that for happiness and, inside of it, look for security. However, the moment that the defensive shields we’ve built up come down, all truths reveal themselves and speak to us. When we hear our inner voice and follow it, we can walk our own path.
2. I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end – we don’t. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and in peace that comes from knowing that you just can’t know it all. You know, life’s funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.
3. Be thankful for your achievements, be thankful for your accomplishments, no matter how big or small. Be thankful for the mind to complete the accomplishments, be thankful for your past, present, and future. And know that if you are creating success stories you will find that average is how you began, above average is then where you will stand! Lest you forget the strong develop and improve; the weak get frantic, digress and deviate.
4. It is the simple things that are in the ocean. People think that simple things are on the seashore, like seashells. But seashells are just illusions of the things that once used to live inside of them, that are back in the sea! They are dead things, and dead things are not simple things. Living things are simple things, things like love.
People think that love isn’t simple, but that’s because they are on the seashore; but when you are a mermaid, when you have gills, when you need to be in the ocean; love is simple. It’s about being beside someone and staying there. And then sharing your souls. What’s natural to a mermaid, isn’t natural to a person. But I want everyone to be a mermaid. And if they can’t, at least they can know what a mermaid is like. We live with the things that are alive.
5. I think that a lot of the time, people are generous towards those whom they pity; but only find fault in those whom they see as better than themselves. There is a fake kind of goodness; and that is the goodness that is only good towards other people that make the givers feel better about themselves. Would you be good to someone you think is so much better than you are? Or who has so much more than you have? Or is your goodness only reserved for those who make you feel like a god because you give to them?
Too often, there are shining, beautiful people, who suffer so much in this world, because there would be so many others willing to snuff out their flames! Goodness of a person is not measured by sympathy or compassion; rather, goodness is measured by empathy. Empathy goes beyond all the physical things you see with your two eyes. It’s easy to be good to those you pity; much harder to be good to those whom you envy!