Are you waiting something? And do you know what are you waiting for? I know the answer, you don’t know what are you waiting for. You got some idea, then start from somewhere, don’t wait anymore. Find some way to make the first step, but first you need some long motivational quotes, to inspire you. I know that, because I was the same before I started with this website.
We have new long motivational quotes which are more like short stories, but with powerful lessons in them. If these are not enough for you and if you want still more motivation, we have another long motivational quotes for you which you can find it here. Now we can start with the new five long motivational quotes:
1. ”What does it mean if you tried to get somewhere, and you didn’t?”
– “Like what?”
“Like if you were trying to get somewhere, but you couldn’t find it?
– “Does that mean something bad?”
“No. It doesn’t mean something bad. It just means you have a second chance to do it. And two chances is always better than just one.”
2. Such is my relationship with God: on my gigantic canvass of life, I am the one throwing all of the brightly-colored paints, creating genuine splatters, authentic whirlpools of color, beautiful patterns, wonderful streaks and stains and wild accents; God is the one with the paintbrush who stands beside my canvass filling all the intricate and amazing details in between the whirlpools and the streaks! We’re happy together!
3. It’s like I am inside this ethereal sphere wherein exists no logic, no reasoning, no typicality, no explanations, no realism, no comparisons, nothing ordinary, and no normalcy. And then if you are to understand me, you have to step into my realm and leave all of those things behind. I’m not typical. I’m not ordinary. And I’m not normal. I never will be . So I don’t see the point of waking up in the morning and wishing to be so.
4. Some people say they will not believe in anything they can’t see. What a catastrophe to not have any faith at all! You live only less than a half of life, if you will only believe in the things that you can see. Life is lived by those who have much faith and believe in many unseen things. If you believe in nothing that you cannot see, think about how much there is that you choose to turn your face away from! You can’t see your soul and you cannot prove that it exists. Therefore if you call yourself one who believes in nothing unseen, then you will forever deny your soul its existence, for the existence of the soul dwells in love, trust, anger, passion, faith, belief, strength. The soul is forever nourished by things that are unseen! And so we have too many empty bodies walking around! Bodies with souls inside that are half-dead and dying.
5. God and Destiny are not against us, rather they are for us, they are the ones who never forget the things we have long forgotten. The ones who hear the desires of our heart that our own heads can’t hear, and they are the ones who never forget who we really are, long after our minds have forgotten the images of who we are. We come from God and we belong to Destiny, yet for some reason of ignorance we think that to be the master of our own fates and the captain of our own souls means to write everything down on a paper and plan everything out on a grid! Such great things to be done, and we think they are accomplished by our primitive ways! No. We must only know what we want. And want what we want. And then fly high enough to see all that which we want that we couldn’t yet see.