Monday is the start of the week and it has always been the enemy to lots of people who totally enjoyed their weekends. It’s a known fact that we really can’t get rid of Monday off the days of the week, people need to get up and pretty much drag their ass off the bed and start working the day.
We hate Monday mornings because is the sign that a new work week has to start and that we must say goodbye to the weekend. But you have to remember that Mondays should be the start of a great new weekend. Monday motivational quotes will give you what you need to start loving every new start of the week.
To get more motivation this Monday, we have an infographic with another Monday motivational quotes.
Before you start with these Monday motivational quotes, I want to recommend you this book that will change every Monday from now on. You will stop hating the Mondays, in fact, you will start loving the Mondays. Just buy and read this book now, you will love it after you read it, believe me.
Monday Morning Motivation – $14.99
Monday motivational quotes:
1. Monday Morning is a reminder that you can handle whatver this week throws at you!
2. Maybe this day is not One of your favorites, but Never forget that every Day you wake up is an Amazing gift and it’s up to You to make it count.
3. How many Mondays have been and gone since you said: “I’ll start next week?” Take action, start today.
4. Another week, another chance to be amazing!
5. You don’t need a New Year to make a change. All you need is a Monday. Make this the week you change your life.
6. Monday is a fresh start, it’s never too late to dig and begin a new journey of success.
7. Every day is a new beginning, stay away from what might have been and look at what can be.
8. Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.
9. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
10. Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.
11. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
12. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.
13. Today, you are you that is truer than true.
14. Oh, come on. It’s Monday, not doomsday. Make it good one.
15. Rise Up and attack the day with enthusiasm.
16. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
17. What you do today, can improve all your tomorrows.
18. Mondays can either be the start to a struggle week or a fresh of a reminder that this week, you will be strong.
19. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
20. It’s Monday, don’t forget to be awesome.
Also, after you read these motivational Monday quotes, I wanted you to recommend another book that I also really love. Yes, I’m a book lover and I read a lot of books. So, check this book now, buy it but also read it:
Motivation 80 Success Secrets – 80 Most Asked Questions On Motivation – What You Need To Know – $16.11
Retail Price: $25.99
You Save: $9.88