What is love? Love is something that we need the most. Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment.
To love is nothing, to be loved is something. But to be loved by the person you love is everything. Love in its pure unadulterated form is a chemical imbalance within our very own brains. Sometimes love betrays us, and sometimes it saves us. So, in the next 20 moral love quotes, you will learn why love is so important.
20 Moral love quotes:
1. Love is honest, even when it hurts.
2. Love is finding an imperfect person perfectly.
3. Love is that condition is which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
4. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.
5. Love is a better teacher than duty.
6. Love is a friendship set to music.
7. Love is skipping the party and going to bed together early.
8. Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself
9. Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.
10. Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
11. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand
12. Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.
13. Love is an adventure and a conquest. It survives and develops, like the universe itself, only by perpetual discovery.
14. Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.
15. Love is seeing a person every day and still missing them when you’re apart.
16. Love is smiling at them while the’re sleeping.
17. Love is not just talk, but action.
18. Love is letting them be their own person and always being your true self with them too.
19. Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see their heart.
20. Love is energy and energy is everything.