There is new Monday and new week again, so we need to start fresh. Monday is probably the most hateful day of the week. Also, the Monday is a day where the whole week is before you and possibilities are endless. Begin the week with momentum and you’ll look back with great satisfaction on all you achieved.
But Monday is the most hateful day because can be stressful. It’s end of the rest and back to work time. You may be facing a bad boss or a negative work environment. It’s the highest day of the week for heart attacks. But, we are here to make this motivational Monday one of the good ones. Let this be motivational Monday where you demonstrate the power of a positive attitude and rocket toward your goals.
Here are some very good motivational Monday quotes to start this week with happiness and positivity. Make this the week you change your life!
Motivational Monday quotes:
1. The future depends on what you do today.
2. Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.
3. People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
4. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
5. You’re 100% responsible for your life. Stop whining and do something about it.
6. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
7. Your best days are still out in front of you.
8. Make each day a masterpiece.
9. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
10. I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.
11. The only limits you have are the limits you believe.
12. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
13. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
14. She quietly expected great things to happen to her, and no doubt that’s one of the reasons why they did.
15. You don’t need a new year to make a change. All you need is a new Monday.
16. Just remember there is someone out there that is more than happy with less than what you have.