Whatever you are doing in your life, you have to be your own hero. Get motivated by thinking what you were before, what are you now and what you will be in the near future.
Learn some simple life rules and don’t forget to be motivated always. Be your own hero, and if you don’t know how, then you can learn from here.
1. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Seven simple life rules
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking to much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems the world.
Creating a day worth living
2. The great news is—life doesn’t have to be this way. When you come to the place where you understand and follow the call God has placed on your life you will find He is the source of your provision, identity and purpose. He brings purpose to chaos; identity to status quo; and provision to unmet needs. He created you with everything you need to succeed at His call on your life. When you choose to surrender your plans to his purposes by saying YES to his call you will build a life worth living.
- Get up early
- Express gratitude for what you have
- Do something productive
- Do something fun
- Also, do something for someone else
- Get some sunlight
- Exercise – it doesn’t matter what – just do some exercise
- Put a smile on someone’s face
- Express gratitude or compliment someone
- Learn or do something new
Be your own hero
3. If matter cannot be created nor destroyed, everything you see around you was present at the moment of creation and you are a part of it. Fact is those atoms in your body were once out in space among the stars. And now they make up you. If your brain we wired just a bit differently. Your very personality wouldn’t be the one you have today. Hell if another one of your fathers sperm got into that egg just a bit sooner you wouldn’t have been born. The way in which those atoms, cells , and stardust got together and made you will never happen again. You are unique and a rarity. there will never be another you. Now get up and celebrate that.
Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own simple life rules and build a life you’re proud to live: Be your own hero
- Be your own hero, it’s cheaper than a movie ticket.
- Place bets on your dreams and be your own hero.
- In the end you have to be your own hero because everyone is busy trying to save themselves.
- Don’t be afraid of being different! Choose your own way, be your own hero.
- Be you own hero, be your own savior, send all your suffering into the fire. Let no foot, mark your ground, let no hand, hold you down.