Quotes are often a few words with a really big and powerful message. They often know to leave you without words and change your thoughts.
I personally read quotes literally every day. I see something special in them and they really help me with my thoughts.
This time we have a top 25 quotes about money. Yes, the top 25 quotes that can help you through managing your money and earning more. Quotes that can open your mind and see things about money a little different. To be smarter in spending, earning, savings and investing.
You may be interested to read these 50+ life inspirational quotes to live by, which are awesome and very inspirational.
Okay, enough with talking, we don’t want to take too much of your time, let’s read the top 25 quotes about money.
1. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart. – Jonathan Swift
2. Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each. – Christopher Rice
3. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that. – Norman Vincent Peale
4. How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. – Robert G. Allen
5. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
6. Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. – Nathan W. Morris
7. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents. Value what you know and start charging for it. – Kim Garst
8. Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. – William A. Ward
9. I’m only rich because I know when I’m wrong. I basically have survived by recognizing my mistakes. – George Soros
10. When buying shares, ask yourself, would you buy the whole company? – Rene Rivkin
11. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this. – Dave Ramsey
12. Formal education will make you living; self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
13. Money often cost too much. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich. – Marlene Dietrich
15. Money is usually attracted, not pursued. – Jim Rohn
16. A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. – Joe Moore
17. You must gain control over your money, or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
18. It’s not how much money you make, but how much you keep, how hard it works for you and how many generations you keep for it. – Robert Kiyosaki
19. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket. – Will Rogers
20. The rich invest in time, the poor invest in money. – Warren Buffet
21. Trade money for time, not time for money. You’re going to run out of time first. – Naval Ravikant
22. The rich invest their money and spend what’s left; the poor spend their money and invest what’s left. – Jim Rohn
23. I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubt it for a minute. – Warren Buffet
24. Earn with your mind, not your time. – Naval Ravikant
25. Life is a game. Money is how we keep score. – Ted Turner
That was our choice of top 25 quotes about money. We hope you will like them and let them change your thoughts on better. If something isn’t clear, read it a few times and think about it. Only then you will understand the real meaning behind the quote and you can implement it in your life.
Some of the quotes, we borrowed from Wisdom Quotes, Success and Forbes. If you want to read more, please check them out and read many more quotes that you definitely like. And you can also check our Quotes page and find the best category of quotes and read a lot of them.
To get much more knowledge in making money, buy these three books right now and read it. They helped me to manage my money and make more, they will also help you too as they helped me and a lot of others.
Think and Grow Rich – $7.99Ebook (lifetime access)
Rich Minds, Rich Rewards – $4.99Ebook (lifetime access)
Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards – $6.66
Retail Price: $9.99
You Save: $3.33
How to Get Rich, Stay Rich and Be Happy – $1.63
Retail Price: $6.99
You Save: $5.36