Do you work out or you want to start with exercising, but you just can’t and you don’t know why? Maybe the lack of motivation is the problem. What do you think about that, is that the problem? I think you need motivational fitness quotes…
On the internet, you can find a lot of exercises, nutrition tips and everything you need to make a fit body. You still can’t start with the workout? Then, definitely motivation and inspiration are the problems.
On Shredded Exercises you can find a lot of exercises and nutrition tips for beginners and advanced too. After reading these motivational fitness quotes, check out the Shredded Exercises blog and start exercising.
These motivational fitness quotes are awesome, but also these fitness books are even more awesome.
Buy and read these books, we highly recommend these fitness books:
Stop giving yourself excuses about why you can start exercising. You are just lying yourself and instead, even if your mind is telling you not to exercise, you do the opposite. Even when you “can’t” for some reason, just get up and go to the gym, or even at home. On Shredded Exercises you can find both gym and home exercises and fitness equipment.
There is no reason not to work out, so do it now, read these motivational fitness quotes and immediately start with light exercises. You can do it, you can lose weight if you are fat and also you can build muscles and serious muscle mass if you are skinny. That 6-pack that you are dreaming of, you can have it and also you can have a body like Lazar Angelov or Simeon Panda for example.
Now, let’s dive in these 30 motivational fitness quotes you need so you can start exercising:
1. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in. – Jim Rohn
2. To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise. – Gene Tunney
3. Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be. – Khloe Kardashian
4. The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy. – Kenneth H. Cooper
5. You can always improve your fitness if you keep training. – Pastor Maldonado
6. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
7. You miss 100% of the shots you didn’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
8. You are only one workout away from a good mood. – Unknown
9. It’s so easy to lose your fitness and so hard to gain it back. – Alex Morgan
10. Fitness has nothing to do with age. – Virender Sehwag
11. Health and fitness is who I am. It’s what I do. – Lee Haney
12. Bodybuilding is like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
13. My fitness journey will be a lifelong journey. – Khloe Kardashian
14. Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year. – Franklin Pierce Adams
15. I don’t lift weights. I do fitness exercises to stay strong. – Chad le Clos
16. Fitness is really important for my mental and emotional equilibrium as well as my physical wellbeing. – Robert Rinder
17. Exercise is amazing, from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy. – Vanessa Hudgens
18. And I believe that the best buy in public health today must be a combination of regular physical exercise and a healthy diet. – Julie Bishop
19. You must also give mental and physical fitness priority. – Jim Otto
20. I consider fitness, diet, and beauty to be essential to a balanced self. – Hannah Bronfman
21. I’m confident in myself and about my fitness. – Radamel Falcao
22. The first time I see a jogger smiling, I’ll consider it. – Joan Rivers
23. Making fitness a priority will energize you, make you look and feel better and help diffuse stress. – Mary Helen Bowers
24. If you can do a squat and a push-up, you can build up to becoming a fitness guru. – John Morrison
25. It’s challenging, but you have to at least try to eat right and exercise. – Joely Fisher
26. Resting for me is fitness training. – Jenson Buttin
27. You can’t be fat and fast, too; so lift, run, diet and work. – Hank Stram
28. Health is the vital principle of bliss and exercise of health. – James Thomson
29. Exercise is the chief source of improvement in our faculties. – Hugh Blair
30. Fitness, in my opinion, is a mental exercise more than just a physical. – Anushka Shetty